[gNewSense-users] Freedom contradictions?

From: Daniel Boza
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Freedom contradictions?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:49:00 -0400

Dude what's your problem? I respect all of you for the great work you have done but silencing people that's way off limits. My last message wasn't about personals problems someone had or not, I'm talking about the integrity of the project (this isn't off-topic at all), and indeed what I proposed was to vote, I am not saying you will do as I say or I will do as you say, all the community should participate to decide if we are going to move to OFTC. I think you are missing the point of the freedom here, you want to make a freedom movement with a unfree community (freedom = rights + duties), that's a joke, a community with duties but no rights, kind of fishy. But as you said maybe the project is only limited to remove non-free firmware, which if that's the case I'm sorry for realizing it too late and it's sad the project is as little as that. Destroyed the expectations I had for gNewSense. Please tell me I'm wrong because I'm still in love with gNewSense but if that's the way the community is going to work...

--
Daniel Boza

Usuario Linux #403699