Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSen

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSense" article
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:27:32 -0400

The information on BinaryFreedom links to instructions on how to dual
boot with Mac OS X. While I find it ironic to instruct dual booting
the most free distro with non-free OSes, I'll let that slide. :)

However, at this point gNewSense does not have a PowerPC port -
instructing users how to dual boot PPC OS X and gNewSense might be
confusing.

-Kevin