[gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSense"

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSense" article
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:09:17 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to have screenshots on wiki.gnewsense.org?
Strangely, the page http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/InstallGuide talks about screenshots, but they are somewhat invisible.

Secondly, I wanted to contribute an updated installation guide. (I took the one from the wiki as a starting point, but in the end, nothing was left of it. This is an entirely new one.)

Because I wanted to have screenshots as well, you can find it here (it's under the FDL): http://wiki.binaryfreedom.info/index.php/Installing_gNewSense

Please let me know whether you can use it. (You're welcome to edit at the BinaryFreedom site too.)

Kind Regards,
M.F.