Re: [gNewSense-users] OFTC?

From: Daniel Boza
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] OFTC?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:57:25 -0400

I must say at first I didn't agree with Patrick posting messages about the problem he had at Freenode, it wasn't the place. But I totally agree with you in the last message about changing from Freenode to OFTC and I think bbrazil and ompaul are not being flexible with this topic, which endanger the purpose of gnewsense. What Patricks says is totally valid and I know ompaul works at freenode, but the ideal comes first, we have to be critics of ourselves first. What have become a proposal is now a critical change we need to make to validate our little movement.

I think we should vote for this, but don't vote for fanatism to freenode or OFTC really think on the arguments.

--
Daniel Boza