[gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification (PFV) feedback.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification (PFV) feedback.
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:42:10 +0100

Hi, all.

I volunteered to co-ordinate (where necessary) package freedom verification (PFV).  Some great work has been done, to date.  We still have many packages to be verified, and I am not alone in needing to find some time to do this.

I am interested in hearing any feedback with regard to this, with the aim of improving what Package Freedom Verifiers do.  The end goal is to get all packages verified and to make gNS an even better distro.  If anybody would like to offer feedback, I'd love to hear it. MAIN is obviously our priority, but UNIVERSE is obviously important, too.

Your anticipated help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris.