[gNewSense-users] Where we do it < What we do

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Where we do it < What we do
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:53:06 -0400

I submit to you all, for your consideration:

If we're going to move, post connection information and I'll connect
anywhere necessary.  Where we do it is not as important as what we are
doing. Please keep that in mind.

For fun, from OFTC's main page:

"In the news, http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/05/16/2037231 is
an article discussing our cooperation with Freenode"

At any rate, once work dies down at my day job I'll probably pick up
some freedom verification packages like I keep telling myself and
everyone I'll do. Now that there's a nice handy how-to available, that
should cut down some of the work. :)

P.S.> If anyone's using GSPCA for their camera, email me--I'm thinking
of forking it to only support cameras that don't require firmware.

Daniel Boza wrote:
I think that would be a good choice too, migrating from freenode to OFTC,
that gives us a better image as a free software community.