[gNewSense-users] is there any friggin way of stopping BurningDog/FireFo

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: [gNewSense-users] is there any friggin way of stopping BurningDog/FireFox from constantly crashing?!?!
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:34:42 -0400

Dear friends,

I am really getting sick and tired of BurningDog/FireFox constantly
crashing on me (I am using Konqueror right now to get this email out).
I don't even like BurningDog/FireFox very much, but I need some
extensions it uses, and the adblock extension is a lifesaver when
surfing the Net.  Also - since  am a google-user I need a AJAXed
browser to really use its best features.  Alas, BurningDog/FireFox is
getting worse and worse and crashes more and more.  It also cannot
start if more than 3 extensions are enabled (I had to manually edit
the extensions list to restart it).
Are you also having that kind of problems with BurningDog/FireFox?  Is
there anything I can do to make it behave normally?

If all else fails, what browser would you reccommend?  I use Konqueror
which is good, but lacks features, and I use Links2 which is great,
but which is adequate for only some websites.  I used Galeon a long
time ago and I liked it then, but it did not seem on par with the
others.  Opera is non-free so I do not want to use it.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Andrei
PS: I am using gNewSense (with Gnome) fully updated (last time half an
hour ago).