Re: [gNewSense-users] off topic mails from people

From: Patrick Frank
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] off topic mails from people
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:17:07 +0200

On 5/29/07, Paul O'Malley <address@hidden> wrote:

> (C)  There are potential legal issues which make it impossible for me to
> give you more details.

Thank you Paul for your reply.

It is good that you realized that it is a potential legal issue,
if your boss Christel Dahlskjaer reveals my phone number
that is added to nickserv to my offenders.

And if I find a sponsor that pays a lawyer in Texas, USA
who will speak for my rights in front of court, then you are
my guest to look into more details that are potential legal
issues regarding Peer Directed Project Center's operations
and regarding behaviour of Freenode Staff.

--

greetings,
Patrick Frank