Re: [gNewSense-users] What will happen to gNewSense

From: rek2
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What will happen to gNewSense
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:12:29 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi everyone. rek2 told me about the plans gnewsense and ubuntu are having
> and today I saw a message in the ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list.:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2007-April/000276.html
> .
>
> If that's true, I think we should considerate investing our work in the
> Ubuntu release, since it will get more acceptation from the public, and I
> am
> sure the community will grow immensenly.
>
> I want to hear what you think.

I'm in a conference now for FreeCulture so can't type long..
The plans are not known yet, Paul was in Spain other than that they are
waiting to see what happens this is what I talked to you before, I don't
know anything about now, but I will doubt that to help ubuntu will be a
good idea, since will not be backed by the FSF.

Cheers.