Re: [gNewSense-users] Mailing list for translations

From: Daniel Boza
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:49:53 +0000

You are right, I'm just hyper-excited :P.

On 5/25/07, rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO <address@hidden > wrote:
Daniel Boza wrote:
> No, the list is for Spanish General Discussion. If we get serious on
> translations then the General Discussion will be full with messages
> about translations. And we can use the translation mailing list to
> keep track of the history of translations.
You are right, but if you notes even the English list is general and we
all talk on it about different topics, I think our intention is to
have everyone talk on the general lists till is really necessary to
split, as of now the Spanish list is very low traffic, so if there is
talk about translation
is not going to bother anyone, even do if some day is big enough  then
is when we should think about splitting it.
the good thing about talking in the general list is that someone may be
able to help in some details after reading certain needs that maybe
though he was not going to be able to help with.

just my two cents.

Chris F.

--
Daniel Boza