[gNewSense-users] Translations

From: Daniel Boza
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Translations
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:55:10 -0400

Greetings, I am tired of sending messages to the spanish list to start the translations. At first everybody answered great but when I started to ask about the project no one answered. I know maybe they are really bussy to do this job but at least they should guide me in the right direction since I have the will, capacity and time to help with the translations. Please if someone can guide me about the process or at least send me an e-mail telling me what is needed to do, please do it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel Boza

Usuario Linux #403699