Re: [gNewSense-users] Fluxbox in gnewsense?

From: Ringo Kamens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Fluxbox in gnewsense?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:37:06 -0400

Sounds good. Up until now, I've been using konqueror which has worked
nicely. BTW: I said it was hard to use. Actually, if you apt-get
fluxbox, you can just select fluxbox from the session menu at login
instead of doing all that convoluted stuff I did in recovery mode to
make it work.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On 5/20/07, Vim Visual <address@hidden> wrote:
> off if there is no integrated file/folder browser. Does anybody have
> any suggestions for that?

--> ROX (the file manager programme)

http://rox.sourceforge.net/desktop/static.html

After installing the deb package on deltad,