[gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 14

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 14
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 07:28:43 -0400

Guy Johnston wrote:
Hi,

I've just found two pieces of proprietary software in the gNewSense Universe
repository. I've filed
a bug report, but I think it's also worth posting here. The programmes are two
games called 'Beneath
a Steel Sky' and 'Flight of the Amazon Queen', which are designed to work with
the ScummVM
interpreter. In the sourcecode of both, there's a file called �readme.txt�,
containing the licence,
which reads �You may not charge a fee for the game itself. This includes
reselling the game as an
individual item.�

Thanks,

Guy

Nice catch, Guy.  Have you submitted this upstream?

Message: 7