[gNewSense-users] gNewSense version based on Ubuntu Feisty?

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense version based on Ubuntu Feisty?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 01:25:13 +0100

Hi, there was a lot of talk on this mailing list quite recently about creating
a new version of
gNewSense based on Ubuntu Feisty. I was just wondering if the plan is to have
the next version based
on Feisty, or to have one based on Edgy (or another one based on Dapper) first.

Thanks,

Guy

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files -
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.