Re: [gNewSense-users] more on Feisty gNewSense

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] more on Feisty gNewSense
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 02:07:56 +0930

Karl Goetz wrote:
> Brian Brazil wrote:
>>> such:

>>> is)
>>> Thats true enough, but thats when moving pages comes into it (and trying
>>> to have 'how to contribute' explaining such things).
>> What about tagging information within a page as "tested with deltad",
>> "tested with kdeltaf" etc.?
>
> I like the solution, i just wonder about different releases with
> different issues  - do we have a different section of the same page
> ('jump to' links at the top to get to them) or different pages for each?
> hm
> i might think about this.

(sorry, replying to my post).

Hi all.
could you look at [1] for some ideas i was kicking over for a editing
guidelines for the wiki.
thoughts about the page or teh best way to do multiple releases  welcome.

[1] http://itshare.org.au/kgoetz/gNewSense/editingInstructions

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam