Re: [gNewSense-users] Glossy GNU ?

From: Matthew Flaschen
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Glossy GNU ?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:36:27 -0400

Koh Choon Lin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I like to ask if gNewSense would "improve" on this distribution, since
> the latter is already competely free?

First, the latter doesn't exist.  It's still vaporware, albeit desirable
vaporware that seems relatively likely to come to fruition.  I don't
think gNewSense will lead development work.  If GNUbuntu is really free,
hopefully people will have no qualms about contributing to that, and of
course upstream is where most of the work happens.

Matthew Flaschen