Re: [gNewSense-users] Vista protest in Boston

From: CK Raju, Thrissur
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Vista protest in Boston
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:42:59 +0530

Vista's real challenge is going to come from ReactOS - www.reactos.org - which is a binary compatible from ground-up. I have installed the unstable ISO image, which itself is satisfactory for my purposes. I think when hardware manufacturers sense its potential, Vista is going to feel the heat of Free Software Movement.

CK Raju
India