Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:34:45 -0400

what about the KDE part I did? do you need me to help you with that?

let me know I will be willing to put some work on this since I do will like t orun feisty myself..

Chris F.

Josh Martens wrote:
Oh man, if we can get a Fiesty based gNewSense I'd be so happy, as I'm sure the
majority of the community would be.

This would be awesome!!!!