[gNewSense-users] Anyone with skills to do a PowerPC port?

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Anyone with skills to do a PowerPC port?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:50:30 +0930

Hi all
I have acquired two PPC based systems over the last week[1].

I can put a base Ubuntu 6.06 on them, and make them available via ssh
for anyone who can work on a PPC port of gnewsense.
If your interested in working on them let me know (on or off list), and
we can talk about what access you need, and what i can get you.
Thanks,
kk

[1] approx specs (i'm moving hardware around)
iMac:
600mhz
80 gig hdd
256mb ram