[gNewSense-users] Working on a gNS project?

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Working on a gNS project?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:47:17 +0930

Hi all
I'm aware of lots of casual hacking happening around the gNewSense
community on various projects.
I'm aware of people working on docs, re branding [k]ubuntu docs, an
x86_64 port (?), a d-i installer, wiki work, unoffical packages/scripts
and a few other things.
I was hoping if you fit into those categories (or something i didn't
mention) you could fire me off an email to let me know, and I'll
start/improve a wiki section on our todo/happening list.

Karl

--
Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org