[gNewSense-users] Problem with BurningDog on Jamendo

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Problem with BurningDog on Jamendo
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:06:22 +0100

Hi, I've noticed a problem with BurningDog when visiting any of the
album pages on Jamendo, such as http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/2676/
and http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/830/. A message appears which reads
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete." Whether I choose "Continue" or "Stop script", the
message keeps reappearing, though if I clicking "Stop script" a few
times, I can usually get it to go away. Does anyone know what might be
causing this problem, and if it's a problem with BurningDog or with the
Jamendo site?

Thanks,

Guy

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files - see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.