Re: [gNewSense-users] Email address for Linus Torvalds?

From: Josh Martens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Email address for Linus Torvalds?
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:52:00 +1200

Ha good luck, Linus knows exactly what he's doing, he's got an ego the size of
a mountain.

He doesn't seem to agree with the ideals of GNU, and stupidyl calls himself
apolitical, which means taking a political stance against GNU type idealists.

The only reason he does Free software is because it worked out for him and made
him a lot of money, if that hadn't happened he would have no problem writing
proprietary software.