Re: [gNewSense-users] help!! wireless misery with Linksys WUSB54G ver.4

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] help!! wireless misery with Linksys WUSB54G ver.4
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:29:19 -0400

guys - I was the one who already posted about this before..  I just was stuck doing other stuff and I have deleted the relavant thread :-( I am becoming senile at age 43 I suppose )-:

anyways - I will  try this stuff out this week end and I will get back to you.

Many thanks,

Andrei

On 3/22/07, Josh Martens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey, I had the same problem and posted here about the fix.

Upgrade to a 686 kernel, that should fix it.