Re: [gNewSense-users] Linksys WUSB54G

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Linksys WUSB54G
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:00:00 -0400

lucky you!

Did it work directly with gNewSense or did you use ndiswrapper?  If yes, what driver did you make it work with?

I could not make this adapter work with gNewSense 1.1 even though my kernel is the 686 ('uname -a' gives me 'Linux gNewSenseBox2 2.6.15-28-386 #1 PREEMPT Fri Feb 9 20:06:14 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux').  It locks constantly.  I tried used ndiswrapper and it worked *once*. then it looked again and each time I have to reboot.

Since this was an FSF-reccommended adapter I am really pissed :-(