[gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 42

From: Ed LaBonte
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 42
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:46:53 -0500

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:49:51 -0600
From: rek2GNU/Linux <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Show us the Code?
To: "Kevin M. Dean" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Kevin M. Dean wrote:

What does that mean?  You don't think global warming is occuring?

 This is a long answer and really irrelevant to the mailing list, I'll
explain my opinions further off the list if you're actually interested.
The short answer is "No, not really".

In what world are you living that you still don't see that happening?
if you were in the US you will sound like a neocon from a south state..
well anyways you are entitle to have your opinion, I am just surprised someone still think this way with out having
a political agenda.
Not necessarily a southern neocon. He might be a libertarian. They have similar opinions on global warming and second hand smoke. But either way it's politics, not science. Global warming deniers are almost in the same category as creationists. There just isn't any good reason other than politics to go against the scientific consensus.