[gNewSense-users] Fluxbox in gnewsense?

From: Ringo Kamens
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Fluxbox in gnewsense?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:52:52 -0700

I am thinking about trying out other window systems aside from gnome.
KDE doesn't really appeal to me and I'm looking at fluxbox right now
(because it looks awesome). Has anybody had any experience using it in
gnewsense or other distros? What did you find? Is it faster? I have
heard it is a little harder to use and I was wondering how hard such a
transition would be. Are there any unexpected hurdles I should be
warned about? Once I finish my transition, I'll write a little summary
for everybody about anything I encountered. Any help you could give
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ringo Kamens