[gNewSense-users] Vote for Dell to pre-install gNewSense on laptops and

From: Danijel Orsolic
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Vote for Dell to pre-install gNewSense on laptops and desktops
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:54:31 +0100

Hello guys

After finding out about Dell's Idea Storm website and that the idea of
installing Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE on multiboot is the most popular idea
and that Dell is actually considering it, it was suggested by some people on
our site (Libervis.com) that gNewSense be proposed to Dell for pre-installing
on laptops and desktops.

So I did, here's the link:
http://www.dellideastorm.com/article/show/63082/Preinstall_gNewSense_on_laptops_and_desktops

Please vote on it. The more votes we have the greater the chance that Dell will
notice it and maybe even consider offering this option.

Best
Danijel