Re: [gNewSense-users] background for BurningDog

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] background for BurningDog
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:02:55 +1030

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 20:48 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Karl Goetz wrote:
> > hi all
> > I thought until i/someone gets a proper fix out the door, i would make
> > this stop gap available to people who dont like seeing a FireFox error
> > when they open their browsers.
> >
> > These instructions give you a background like at
> > http://users.on.net/~goetz/gnewsense/gnewsense-artwork/html/burningdog-index.html
> > .
> > Hope you like it!
> > Karl.
> >

> I used the graphic (I don't know where it's from originally) to make a

I made it out of a file from the svn repository, and used the dimentions
of the images used by Ubuntu.
I used gnewsense-gdm-login-logo.png from svn [1] along with an arbitary
blue, and resized it to match the size need. Also, i think i edited the
css file.

Karl.

> very simple search page.  It's attached, and online at
> http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~mflaschen3/gnewsense/index.html .
>
> Matthew Flaschen

[1]
http://svn.gnewsense.svnhopper.net/listing.php?repname=gNewSense&path=%
2Fbuilder%2Ftrunk%2Fimages%2F#_builder_trunk_images_