Re: [gNewSense-users] P2P Download links etc.

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] P2P Download links etc.
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:13:03 +0000

On 2/12/07, Ringo Kamens <address@hidden> wrote:
Could somebody please find the sha1 and md5 hashes of the installer
iso? Also, some magnet and ed2k links would help users get the iso
from non-mirror and bittorrent sources. You can use the bitzi hash
generator from bitzi.com to find all these hashes. I don't have the
ISO and I don't want to kill this much bandwidth for some hashes.
Could somebody please find those and add them to the download page?

We've always had md5 hashes available - they're even available GPG signed.

http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/MD5SUMS

Brian