Re: [gNewSense-users] BinaryFreedom, and the mailing list

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:00:18 -0600

Thanks Ringo for the request, I really appreciate it.. I though about this before but I didn't want to ask for it cause I am one of the developers so it will seen that I am trying to use my position in relation with gNewSense to push this and this is not what I will like. otherwise what I like is to people summit this request by them self..like you did, with out me having anything to do with it, thanks. obviously this is something I can do myself in builder if the rest of the developers are OK with it.

Cheers.

Chris Fernandez

Ringo Kamens wrote:
I like option 5. I don't think we should lightly add things to the
bookmarks, but I think adding binaryfreedom is a good idea.

On 2/11/07, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
Tom Cort wrote:
>> I was thinking that binaryfreedom.info should be included in the
>> firefox default bookmarks.
>
> I agree. I think that any reasonably sound campaign should be able to
> get a bookmark in the default bookmarks. By 'reasonably sound' I mean
> something that the FSF is linking to on
> http://www.gnu.org/links/links.html
> or any other campaign that the gNewSense-users can agree is a good idea.
>
> -Thomas

Guide to getting this fixed:

1. File a bug about bookmarks (check if theres one already)
2. Let the list know
3. When they have time someone (me probably) will try and set it up
3b. (you welcome to volunteer)
4. It will be fixed
5. Profit

Or something like that :)