[gNewSense-users] Debian User. Is there a need to move to gNS?

From: Raghu Kodali
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Debian User. Is there a need to move to gNS?
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:22:40 +0530

Hi,

   I am a Debian Etch user. I have only main in my sources.list & I did
not install anything from contrib etc.

I am not very much bothored about using the latest versions of the
software. Debian testing is fine for me.

I like Free (as in freedom) Software. I am pretty sure that I do not
have any non free (as in freedom) software installed.

Is there any compelling reason why I should be shifting to gNS?

Thanks
Raghu