[gNewSense-users] Is anyone using a Radeon x850 or other x series card?

From: Jay
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Is anyone using a Radeon x850 or other x series card?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:41:15 -0500

I am thinking about purchasing a Radeon x850 agp graphics card because, as I understand, its 3D acceleration works with free software. Could someone verify this claim?
This link:
http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ATI?action="">
seems to say that 3D is supported with the x series cards. Perhaps one of you list subscribers owns an x series card. If that is the case, could you let me know how well the 3D acceleration work? Thank you.