[gNewSense-users] forum now available

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: [gNewSense-users] forum now available
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:04:43 +0000

Hi All,

Brian did a some work on the site and we now have a forum available for
all of those who think it is a great idea.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/ForumMain

Please be aware, we use PM Wiki it works very well, we would like for
someone to learn a little about it, and it is rather simple.
Mostly it is controlled from a few smart CSS sheets in a particular
directory. It has more plug ins than you can shake a stick at.

We need the site rebuild, and someone to check the wording, it appears
we may have been giving out a wrong message, that you need about 33 gigs
to run Free Software, and as you more than likely are aware this is not
the reality of the situation.

Regards,

Paul