Re: [gNewSense-users] console font

From: Michael Endsley
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] console font
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:08:00 -0700

No, X is fine (browser, email, cdplayer, xterm, etc) :)
I have rebooted and I am thinking the "booting" fonts are larger than my other distros. I didn't want to bother my monitor in case it caused the screens on other distros to change. Maybe there is something in grub I can add to indicate which font size to use.???
Thanks.
Mike

Jay wrote:
Try using the controls on your monitor to bring the screen back in view. It is strange, however, that you say your x is fully in view but your vt is not. This sometimes happens to me after installing a new distro and I simply use the controls on my monitor to center the display. But I do this only after noticing it from gnome. Are you sure that your desktop does not go off screen slightly?