Re: [gNewSense-users] Good wireless card?

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Good wireless card?
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:16:38 +0000

I ordered the D-Link DWL-G122 online, as it seemed good from your
description, but unfortunately it's the wrong version (C1 instead of
B1), meaning it seemingly uses a different chipset that won't work with
gNewSense (and I'm not going to risk opening it to find out). I'm going
to send it back and buy the ASUS WL-167g from somewhere else, which
always uses the right chipset, according to the list on the FSF page.
Hopefully I'll have a success to report.

Guy