Re: [gNewSense-users] usplash & login screen

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] usplash & login screen
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:17:27 +1030

Dean Linkous wrote:
Soooo since kgnewsense has a nice usplash will gnewsense be getting one?

as others noted - it arrived at 1.1 :)

Anyone else like the old login screen more? Okay, I could do without the dirty
elephants but the new one is just sky with a tiny strip of landscape at the
bottom.

no actually, I'm perfectly happy with the new one

(yes, I know I am being picky)

but I'm not, so I'm not very critical of the artwork :)

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam
Debian, The Universal Operating System - http://www.debian.org