Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:01:37 +0000

Hi, I like that photo for a background. It makes me think of "the road
to freedom" or something like that. I like the Africa theme of that and
the current login screen. I think anything to do with a savannah is a
good link to the GNU project. I'm hoping there'll be a few good
backgrounds included in the next release. In terms of the GNOME theme, I
personally like the current Ubuntu Human theme, with the Tango and
Tango-style icons, which is even better in Ubuntu Edgy (except maybe the
excessive use of brown). I'm not a fan of the old-style GNOME icons. But
as long as that's still in the repositories (I assume with the Ubuntu
icon replaced), I'll be happy.

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files - see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.