Re: [gNewSense-users] My report on using the ASUS WL-107G PCMCIA card

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] My report on using the ASUS WL-107G PCMCIA card
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:32:21 +0000

Hi, did you try using WPA by the way? I've been looking at the list of
supported wireless cards on the FSF site, and I'm thinking of getting
the ASUS WL-167g USB card, which also uses the RT2500 chipset. I need
WPA-PSK support, which I'm hoping to be able to get working using
NetworkManager (plus the GNOME or KDE frontend), or an even easier method.