Re: [gNewSense-users] Other architectures

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Other architectures
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:04:27 +1030

Guy Johnston wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me if there's any plans to make CDs for other
architectures? I've got an AMD64 processor, and I've used the 64-bit
versions of Ubuntu Dapper and Edgy, which have worked well, apart from a
couple of packages in the Universe repository.

Thanks,

Guy

when someone is willing to spend the time and equipment to make gnewsense packages for other architectures, they will become available.

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam
Debian, The Universal Operating System - http://www.debian.org