Re: [gNewSense-users] minutes of an hour

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] minutes of an hour
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:49:10 +1030

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 22:26 +0000, Paul O'Malley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Brian and I met for about an hour today.
> We explored gNewSense and here are our thoughts on what needs to take
> place in the short term.
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Meetings/Dublin7Jan2007
>
> We are asking for you to contribute any way you can.

Upcoming point release:
Woot! at point release
Whats the bit about trademarks?

Photo Challenge:
I dont understand :\ whats this about?

Web site and wiki:
"What is free" - does that mean 'define freedom' or 'what packages/files
are free'?

Wiki and Training:
Interesting idea about the new IRC chan.

First help a user gets:
What needs to be on it? anything in particular?

Just a thought to go with the last one - will the point release have
more artwork? (is that something to do with the photo challenge?)

kk