Re: [gNewSense-users] firefox2

From: Ted Hodgins
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] firefox2
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:11:28 +0000 (GMT)

I wsant sending no personal message to the list MJ dude - just askin everyone the same question for their own opinins :-)

Just want to run decent software on my computer that I can use, and Firefox by far kicks some serious butt y'know? 'sides Firefox 2 is on my ubuntu computer so why not on gnuewsense - or is it nuisance?

re sekond life I know what it's so so requirements are but if ie4linux is there maybe someone did the same for sekond life?

tnx for answering mi questiuons

Ted