Re: [gNewSense-users] What is the firefox problem?

From: Damian Wardingley
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What is the firefox problem?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:46:44 +0000

Andreas wrote

GNU Iceweasel would take care of both problems. But the problem is we'd have to
wait
for it to trickle down from the repository upstream or package and maintain it
ourselves.

Thanks everyone.

So, should we be using the GNOME Epiphany browser as a matter of
course instead of Firefox?

(Mind you, I did I read something online about GNOME being linked with
Novell, who as we all know have done a deal at the crossroads).

(Yes, I am a newbie).

Damian