Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 56

From: rek2
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 56
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:19:39 -0500

Hi Arnuld.

arnuld wrote:
try using a mirror if there is one, or even better
edit your /etc/hosts file and add:

199.232.41.84  in.archive.gnewsense.org

that will make your system resolve to the right IP for that domain.

hey thanks Chris, it works. i have downloaded "XMMS" by doing that :-)

No problem, anytime :-)

but what baout the BUG, the one i mentioned that a user "logs OFF"
automatically, suddenly while i am working. my screensaver is off &
power-managament settings are set to "never". but user "LOGs OFF" in
an automatic way. it happened 3 times with me.

did you summited a bug already about this?
if not please consider visiting:
http://bugs.gnewsense.org/

Have a good evening.
Chris Fernandez