[gNewSense-users] Arivu: Short story series

From: Ramanraj K
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Arivu: Short story series
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:56:48 +0530

Hi,
I am part of the Ubuntu Tamil team and involved with FSF India
activites.  I have written a couple of short stories around gNewSense,
in Tamil.

[1] அறிவு http://freeshell.in/~ramanraj/arivu.pdf
[2] அறிவு கெட்டவனா? நல்லவனா? http://freeshell.in/~ramanraj/arivu_good_or_bad.pdf

The short stories are styled after typical Tamil magazine fare .  அறிவு -
"Arivu" - means "sense" in Tamil, and  a common name among Tamils.  The
first story is actually a very short HOWTO install gNewSense distro on a
new system.  There are only three characters - Arivu, our hero, his
friend Kalai (means "art") and Kumar - the "kid" who fancies proprietary
software.  அறிவு கெட்டவனா? நல்லவனா?  is about the anxiety of Arivu to
share information about his new system with a nearby school.  அறிவு
களஞ்சியம் based on
explaining things about the Wikipedia is on the way.  Ultimately, if
enough number of Arivu stories get written, it could be compiled into
Arivayanam - The journey of Arivu.  HTH.

-Ramanraj K