Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: free is not sufficient

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: free is not sufficient
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:39:56 -0600

Yes indeed. what if in some case someone does write a free driver for windows and there is no support in the linux kernel yet? a tool like ndiswrapper could be positive in this case, maybe... maybe if that is ever presented to us we can include the tool to make this happen *only* wit the driver in question... something like some people port their GNU/Linux applications to win32 and they include cywing libs/dll's with the application....
just and idea..