Re: [gNewSense-users] Hi everyone from binaryfreedom.info

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Hi everyone from binaryfreedom.info
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:53:18 -0600

Thanks Brian for your response.

cheers
Chris Fernandez

Brian Brazil wrote:
On 11/14/06, rek2 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, I love the project and I will like to  offer   my help, I am the
founder of Binary Freedom former
GNU/Linux Boston user group,  for more info visit
http://www.binaryfreedom.info
anyways that out of the way, I am a developer and a network engineer, my
first languaje is Spanish and I will like to help in some way I have

See http://bugs.gnewsense.org there are a number of things there that
require dev work.

experience with debian and Gentoo( my 2 main distros till now).
is there any development trees ? when I change something how do I summit
the changes? and how do I get them approved etc?

The location of our SVN repositry is on the website. Diffs should be
submitted the list, or to me. They're approved when I apply them.

Brian