Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:52:56 +0000

On 13/11/06, 可冰 <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2006/11/12, Andrew Wigglesworth < address@hidden>:
> > On Sunday 12 November 2006 09:50, 可冰 wrote:
> > > How about FVWM, it is simple & powerful and I love it.
> > > Maybe to get rid of gnome & kde?
> > Now, if I thought you were being serious.......

why? I am serious.

Oh, I also read this as a joke...

And I see XFCE, I want to find out  which is better.
I'd like gnewsense do more support with FVWM or others, which are
simple and powerful.

IMO, if you want a non-GNOME window manager, you know enough to (find
out how to) replace GNOME with whatever you want, and gNewSense
doesn't need to support this out of the box.

--
Regards,
Dave