Re: [gNewSense-users] [Artwork] Informal Vote: Tango VS Lila

From: Atanu Datta
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Artwork] Informal Vote: Tango VS Lila
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:26:55 +0530

I would like to add the Gnome 2.16 icons to this vote, they are pretty
good too, and they match with the theme!

Viper550

Yeps! That's what I meant when I said Tango minus the blue folder icons. That's what Mdv 2007 shipped with, didn't know thats the default for GNOME 2.16. Please lemme change my vote... I vote for this one. :D

Madcap