Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:27:08 +1030

Viper550 wrote:
Hello, if anyone remembers me from ubuntu-art, ubuntu-devel, or ubuntu-desktop, good for you! But if you don't, noting the "Viper550" in the To line is an excellent statement on who I am! (or, hi, I'm Viper550, I've worked with Ubuntu alot)...

If you want to be technical, I shall act as your "artist-in-chief", and we will be utilizing the wiki for all our work (If it worked for Ubuntu, it will work for us!)

hi all.
On the ponder page [1] the URI linked directly to a deb hosted by SVLUG. could you please link only to the directory, not the deb itself? thanks.
kk

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkPlan/Ponder

So, you think this will work good?

Viper550

(i'm putting there here because I'm not sure its worth its own thread, and i think this is a good enough place for it)

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam