[gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!

From: Viper550
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:30:48 -0500

Okay, someone asked me to do an informal poll on the mailing list for the choice of GTK engine we will use for our new default theme designs...so here we go!

1. Ubuntulooks (CURRENT DEFAULT INHERITED FROM UBUNTU)
We all know what that is...

2. Clearlooks
It's flat and clean, still looks pretty slick (especially on the Cairo version, COLORED SCROLL BARS!)

3. Murrine
Fastest Cairo Based Engine, provides an interesting Glossy look, and has tons of options, such as adjusting the roundedness of widgets, and striped menubars too!

4. Smooth
No comment. Not cairo based, but still.

Viper550